Sunday 11 January 2009

Cat Litter Stevens. AKA Yusuck Islam!














Cat Stevens with his band The Al Aqsa Brothers, promoting Kid Koran's new album TNT for the Timid Man. This coincides with Tiddles, Global Caliphate Tour. The hit single from the album is a romantic cover of the old Middle-Eastern classic Begin the Beheading.




Christopher Hitchens on his friend Salman Rushdie, and a great empirical analysis on Iraq and the enemy that we do indeed face in Al Qaeda/Islam ad nauseum. Think of frequent and permanent guests of Saddam such as the major terrorists Abu Nidal, and Abu Abbas the murderer of wheelchair bound Jews, and Saddam's endless massive cheques for limitless and relentless Jihad etc.



Here the creepy Cat plays before his close pal Sheik Hamza Yusuf. Link via dicoverthenetworks org. The er, Sheik was born Mark Hanson to big surprise, academic parents. He's a Taquiyaa spouting, pro-terrorist scumbag friend of Jihadist geeks worldwide, and an infiltration Islamist PR Jew hating slimer par excellence.

Hamza Yusuf who clearly supports the goals of Muslim terrorists: "...pleasure and the world is created basically for play and entertainment and as a pastime, and music and dancing and basically bestial lower self behaviour and this is what they’re spreading all over the world". Hey, that's a healthy attitude...for a sociopath killer freak. Doesn't apply to the singing Cat shit though?

Warning: Both the Hamza vids are very boring even without the still shot of the Krazy Koran. The Sheik on “Dua, the Weapon of the Believer”. Dua is basically a Muslim bullshitting, trickery and intimidating tactic used on the Infidel and Kaffar. Via some classic absurd Islamic non-science rubbish, Hamza describes how to infiltrate a society with the PR deception of Du’a a la mad Mohammad, but explains how nice that is.

Sheik Hamza Yusuf. “Allah is with those who submit”. Part 1 of 2. The Sheik attacks Jewish and Christian belief for not being true Muslims, and how to separate without er, separating, cos we must all be true Muslims anyway. Amazing inversions of faux tolerance that actually says we must all be total Muslims in the end, or else. And lots of hidden stuff in Arabic, as per usual.




“The first cut is the deepest, baby I know”. Cat 'Fluffy' Stevens.


From Saturday October 04 2008.

Dear sports, now I’m a decent fellow, a marvellous chap and an excellent chum. The kind of man that can be relied upon to be a regular sort, a charming and witty guest but sadly, I have flaws. No please, sit down. I do. I have an appalling temper due to er, actual experiences. It’s my natural inner Jimmy Barnes and Bruce Lee. In my natural habitat I’m as playful and contented as a kitten. No, really.

Yep, I sometimes say words, shocking words to my wife, like poo poo, wee wee and even Clinton and it’s funny, but you do. It’s because one can feel cornered when harassed in the home and outside and you get that nauseating, panicking loss of autonomy and so on.

I’m the kind of guy who would be happy living in a simple beach shack, a simple cutting edge three story beach shack, with simple mains electricity, simple millions of dollars, the Internet, a Marshall 100 Watt valve amplifier or two and a few dozen strats, cars and motorbikes.

Oh yes, and a dune buggy, a vast range of books and a fantastic rack of guns, must have guns. Especially that nice little Smith & Wesson M76 submachine gun I have my mind set on. But I digress. As I said, I’m a simple soul who would be content with simply having everything I need.

Now, I don’t dig that relentless kind of crowding in feel. Like there’s "nowhere to run to, baby, nowhere to hide. When I look in the mirror to…”

Ah, Martha and the Vandellas. But I digress again.

Yeah, that feeling that something wicked, dirty and evil is coming to get me, that doesn’t respect much at all and want’s me well, dead. Hey, I don’t mean my wife. She’s a wonderful person and bathes regularly.

Nope, I’m talking about the crappy feeling I get from the wonderful worlds of Islam and its very best friend, the Left Liberal. And you are, kids, getting indoctrinated daily in a million subtle and not so subtle ways with this dangerous and debilitating bunk, via that old reliable enemy of the people, the MSM, [mainstream media].

Now, I missed an SBS show on current British Islamist freak and ex-pop star, Cat Box Stevens now known as Yusuf 'effing Islam. Gee, I wonder why I made no effort to watch it? Maybe because Cat Stephens is a cunt. Could be.

Yusuf Islam is such an arrogant and smug Taquiyaa creep fraud, with his true face of classic Islamist sedition, that it beggars belief. And all his clueless pop fans dig the image, which is entirely worthless. Go figure.

And maybe because the chances of SBS TV not saying how top ho and simply wonderful the fur faced, diseased true personality of the Cat pie is, measures in my experience at about er, zero. Yes, maybe that’s it.

The same chances as SBS not showing Che the child killer Guevara as a kind of hero. And of course they recently did just that, showing him as a pretty great guy for a sadistic coward. It was a celebration of all things Che the child killer. Or ever criticising the hordes of disgustingly deluded apologist freak celebrities and others shit fans in love with a child murderer. Mostly via a photograph!

"It was necessary!" That’s why he loved to shoot fourteen year old boys in the head. To free the people! So right on! See how all these totalitarian bastards of Islamism, Communism ad nauseum all line up so perfectly eventually?

Anyway, Che’s personal designing of concentration camps and eager participation as head shooter in his many firing squad execution picnics doesn't worry Carlos Santana, Robert Redford, Jonny Depp or Angelina Jolie . Everything and anything is always excusable and required in Leftard land.

The only accurate description of Che the crap bag is of a narcissistic uber sadist, coward, buffoon, incompetent fraud, who just happened to be boosted by sycophantic Western journalistas with juvenile rebel fantasies. Guevara was a usually overweight, never worked ever parasite that just happened to looked thin and in the current fashion of a ‘rebel’ of the time, after getting lost repeatedly and starving in the jungle.

Che' despised just about everyone but himself, whom he was deeply in love with of course. The exact number of people Che ever freed or actually helped in any tangible way such as economically or free to travel, express or think etc, unless also also gangster killer frauds, is precisely zero.

He is merely, as Che Mart says, “The world’s greatest T shirt salesman”.

Unless SBS says that Cat flap was merely once a talented pop song writer and is now an Islamist dirt bag, an pro-Jihad freak and a Taqiyaa peddler living off the kind of success he could only have in the free Capitalist Democracies of the West, while supporting a vile ideology that seeks to annihilate the free Western world as we know it...

Well, unless they say all that and more, I’m a afraid that the many full-time dhimmi bastards at SBS TV, will be a little off the mark with old Whiskers.

“Do you remember the days of the old car bomb; we used to blast a lot?”

Sadly I can't locate the nice vid on YouTube of Cat being interviewed on the profoundly bankrupt BBC, where Yusuck says how it’s pretty cool with him to murder Salman Rushdie for insulting “the filth of Islam”, as Christopher Hitchens has rightly called the world’s most violent, problematic and intolerant non-religion.

“Oh, I'm bein' followed by a loon shadow, loon shadow, loon shadow.
Leapin and hoppin' like a loon shadow, loon shadow, loon shadow.
And if I ever lose my hands, lose my head etc”.


Hey, a minor miracle! Yesterday morning while driving around 0900, I caught the end of a program on ABC Radio National that was amazingly a little bit critical of Cat Crap and his adopted freak beliefs. I had to stop the car! A moment of clarity! On government radio! Imagine...

Anyway, the little bit of an interview with cat scratch fever and a journo from the ABC was just too good. I copied it down as best as I could using a banana to write on a Frisbee. And it went pretty much like this.

The happy couple were discussing things using Yousuck’s patented one way traffic lecture method. "It's the way it is" he says. "There are no if’s, but’s or maybe’s..." in the religion of peace, or else!

Gee, ya don't say? Islam seems so reasonable an' all. So, the ABC journo concerned asks if Salman is entitled to give his view of Islam? Er, no, not according to Cat Woman with facial hair. Phiisssst! It’s only OK to speak about "the truth of the messenger of Islam, the Prophet Mohammad". So no criticism is valid criticism basically. Check.

Clearly no one else can ever ever mention the war, er Islam, er, Mohammad the freak, er, the filth of, er, the Krazy Koran, er, the Cat piles dead and dated musical career etc, etc. Yes, it's some crazy man love Krazy Kat has for Mad Mo. Just like his song Lady D’Arbanville. Maybe that’s who the Lady was all along!

“I loved you my lady, though in your grave you lie,
I'll always be with you”.


Touching. Bring the butter.

And then after a little more pro-Jihad and pro-murder mayhem from Shakin’ the Finger Stevens comes the kicker, kids. The following is as close as I could quickly scribble it down, and er, it’s pretty damn close too.

Journo: “Is it fair to put a death sentence on a messenger? [Salman Rushdie]”

Krazy Kat: “You may know that I once wrote a song called ‘I’m gonna get me a gun?’ Now you know who the gun is for. It’s for people that ask provocative questions like you!”.

Riiight. Peaceful message. Check. Cat Steven's image is "peace and understanding man!" A total fraud. His reality is a pro-Jihadist murder and Muslim loon fucker.

Says it all regards this scumbag, don’t it? Oh right. Maybe Cat is really Left Liberal in his views on women or gays and so on? Er, riiight. Yeah, he just has a thing for murdering private citizen Infidels who don’t agree with him or just offend his highly tuned sense of Muslim paranoia, but he’s so cool otherwise. What a rube. What a creep. What a Muslim sideshow tyre iron. What a rotten guy.

How can such a bankrupt hero of pop fans with an utterly phony message of peace get away with it? And gee, how do ya think such a loon will behave when Britain collapses into the black hole of Londonistan?

“Baby, baby, it’s a Jihad world, is easy to get by just upon my lies, girl”.


This is what Cat really believes. And er, this geek can travel freely in Australia after threatening to use a gun on an ABC journalist? Hey, it was just a joke? Hey! Its hilarious then! Ha, ha, ah, ha, ha, ha, ha...right.

Just like his song Can’t Keep It In.

"Oh I can't keep it in, I can't keep it in, I've gotta let it out.
I've got to show the world, world's got to see, see all the hate,
hate that's in me. I said, why walk alone, why worry when it's
warm over here. You've got so much to say, say what you mean,
mean what you're thinking, and think anything”.


Pretty explosive, eh? And why not. Why people refuse to take Islamic loons at the word, I don’t know. Actually I do. It’s beyond the perceptions of the average PC Leftard to conceive of someone taking religion so seriously, because no Leftoid does. But some do, like our hero, the Islamist Furball.

“Piece of Train. [Peace Train]

Now I've been happy lately, thinking about the good things to come.
And I believe Islam could be, some Jihad has begun.

Oh I've been smiling lately, dreaming about the world Islam.
And I believe it could be, some day it's going to come. ("Hey, try France and Britain etc".)

Cause out on the edge of darkness, there rides Madrid train.
Oh piece of train take this country, come take me home again.

Oh piece of train sounding louder.
Glide on the pieces of train,
Come on now pieces of train.
Yes, piece of train Holy roller.

Everyone jump offa the piece of train! ("My legs have been blown off!")
Come on now pieces of train.

Get your bags together, go bring your good friends too. ("Improvised Explosive Devices? Check".)
Cause it's getting nearer, it soon will be with you.

Now come and join the dying, it's not so far from you.
And it's getting nearer, soon it will all be true.

Now I've been crying lately, thinking about the world as it is.
We want to go on hating. When can we live in a Caliphate?”


Hey, back to 1492! Now that’s Moorish!

“Don't be a bad girl, Yusuf.
But if you wanna leave, take good care.
I hope you make a lot of nice friends out there.
But just remember there's a lot of bad and beware”.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Cat 'Fluffy' Stevens"

And here I thought it was "Fluffy 'Cat' Stevens."